Saturday, March 30, 2013

Phrases told by Vanessa Hudgens in different situations

Phrases told by Vanessa Hudgens in different situations

1- It is very difficult to find persons you can relate with a lot and to create a relationship with them but this happened to me with the actors of the movie ‘’High School Musical’’. For this I can say I am very lucky..
2-The lip gloss is my favorite make-up.
3- My passion is acting.As long as I will act I will be the happiest girl in the world.
4- The sweetest thing that a guy had said to me was : “You are beautiful  with make-up and without make-up’’
5-Stories with ghosts scary me a lot.I have a very developed imagination and after seeing a horror film I search in every part of my home for 2 days to find anything.
6- My advice for fans is : ‘’Give your maximum and don’t regret for anything you have done’’.
7- Guys are very strange when they  accompany me and telling the truth I don’t know why.
8- I will be very happy if I win an Oscar.
9- I think I am a very good person and very sweet.
10- If you like anybody , don’t surround but go and tell him/her.
11- I don’t find Johny Deep handsome.
12- I have three buffets in my room.


12- I have three buffets in my room.
13- I don’t have too much experience with men.
14- The movie ‘’The Leon King ‘’ always makes my cry.
15- The most of people try to grow up very quickly.this is not to good.They should be younger as much as possible.


16- All think that I cant go anywhere without doing the make-up.But they think wrong because I love camping.
17- My sister and I have the same models agency.
18- Everybody distinguish me from my parfume and it is called Pink Sugar.
19- To be an interesting person means you should be yourself and not behave like others want you be.
20- I like friends who are sincere and loyal.I like fun and it’s whay I don’t like my friends consider theirself as older.
21- If people don’t like me how I am ,I am sorry but I don’t think to change.
22- In the morning the first things I do are : Having breakfast and contoling my phone.
23- My parents have been very strict with me. They always have wanted the best for me.
24- Don’t see your boyfriend only as your boyfriend but also as your friend.
25- My sister Stella sees me as a model she should follow.
26- A lot of people call me in different ways : V.Nessa, Nessy poo, Nessy Bear. Only my parents call my Van and telling the truth I don’t like this name. 
27- When I was a child I havetaken piano lessons. Recently I am trying to play guitar. I would like to play  the battery.
28- My mother has given up form lots of things for me. She had often changed  residence, only that I continue my career.
29- When I was at five class, I was obsessed by Pocemons. My family and I stay awake until 04:00 AM to by online things relating to Pocemons.
30- It can be funny but I have a poster of Zac Efron in my room. I am sure that every girl have a poster of him.
31- My first kiss happened when I was 10 years old. I was acting and I had to play the part of a girl who had to kiss under the tree. I didn’t want but it happened.














No comments:

Post a Comment