Monday, April 15, 2013

Love phrases

1- One of the most amazing things that can happen is finding someone who sees everything you are and won't let you be anything less. They see the potential of you.They see endless possibilities. And through their eyes, you start to see yourself the same way as someone who matters. As someone who can make a difference in the world.
2- Only you can put a smile on my face when I'm sad.
3- Honesty is always one of the best key to make a good relationship.
4- So, I love you because the entire universe conspired to help me find you.
5- A boyfrriend is someone who loves you, when you forget to love yourself...!
6- My love is your love. Your love is mine.
7- idiots, idiots everywhere.
8- And then you feel so low, you feel nothing at all.
9- Women spend more time thinking about what men actually spend thinking.
10 Time has a wonderful way for showing us what really matters.
11- I want to hurt them as bad as they hurt me.
12- Never look down on someone unless you are helping them up.
13-You are my shouting stare !
14- I just want to stay in your arms.
15- We believe that every girl should be two things, Classy and Fabulous !
16- You make my happy.
17- Never leave the person who understands you more than anyone else.
18- Love means never having to say you're sorry...
19- I wanted you to say that you love me !
20- I'm gona need you more than you need me.
21- It's like you're screaming but no one can hear.
22- DAD - A son's first hero. A daughter's first love !
23- If you have crazy friends you have everything.
24- Ans she will continue to smile no matter how hurt she is.
25- Sine then, I have a feeling that I'm only taking wrong turns.
26- Silence is better tha bullish.
27- People do not die from suicide, they die from sadness.
28- The best thing boys can do is making a girl happy !
29- it's hard when you are in love whith an idiot.
30- You have no idea how boring everything was before I met you !
31- I'm surrounded by idiots.
32- Shine bright like a diamond !
33- I hate myself for missing you so much everyday, when I know you don't even think of me anymore.
34- My kisses are not so easily won.
35- Sometimes, I just want to disappear.
36- It's too late to apologize.
37- I'm fine, i'm just not happy !
38- Don't let your dreams just be dreams...
39- ...and then I met you !
40- Sometimes it's har to follow your heart.
41- Sometimes, I just feel so alone.
42- Don't give up. Everything is possible !
43- If you live to be a hundred I wanna live to be a hundred...minus one day...so I will never have to live without you.
44- Big Girls don't cry.
45- I can see everything in your eyes.
46- Here's to women! Would that we could fall into her arms without falling into her hands.
47- Don't be afraid to fall in love. It's the only thing that matters in life. The only thing.
48- I am not perfect. I am original.
49- When I miss you, I re-read our old conversations and smile like an idiot.
50 - People will disappoint you.



















No comments:

Post a Comment